The Mission Ocean and Waters service portal is a centralised resource hub, offering a range of critical information and support services. These services encompass knowledge sharing, financial advice, dissemination of information and innovative solutions related to the Mission Restore our Ocean and Waters. Furthermore, it provides access to knowledge for all citizens and extends support and technical assistance to Mission signatories actively involved in the Mission’s implementation.
The portal will help you:
- Keep track of the Mission’s progress toward its objectives.
- Follow various Mission actions and activities across Mission Lighthouses.
- Find a space for identifying and facilitating financial and investment opportunities related to the Mission.
- Access the Mission library to learn about and share innovative solutions for ocean and water restoration.
- Engage with citizens and stakeholders through outreach, dissemination and Mission events.